If you do not agree to any of the below terms, please do not use this site.
JMatch, Inc and its all of its affiliates collectively called "The Service" provides a way for adults to meet each other online.
This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you and The Service. Please read the Agreement carefully before registering for The Service.
By registering for The Service, you become a member of The Service and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the "Terms") for as long as you continue to be a Member.
If you do not agree to the terms, please do not register for The Service. The terms are subject to change by The Service at any time, effective upon notice to you.
- MINORS MAY NOT BECOME MEMBERS. By becoming a Member, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- You, the member attest that you are Jewish.
- You, the member attest that you are legally single.
- The Member agrees to submit a truthful representation on his/her profile.
- Members are expected to be mature and responsible individuals.
- The Service is not responsible for the behavior (i.e.: acts or omissions) of members to each other.
- The Service is not responsible for the accuracy of information on profiles.
- You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on The Service, or transmit to other The Service Members.
- The Member acknowledges and agrees to release The Service, its employees, agents or representatives, for all liability and for any damage, loss, or injury, sustained by the member as a result of an encounter or disagreement, with another member.
- The Member agrees to assume all risks in accepting to go out with another member. Meeting in public places is highly recommended. The Member is encouraged to use common sense and good judgment when meeting another member.
- The Member allows The Service to forward its newsletter and some advertisements from time to time to the Member's e-mail address. Note: We will never sell your personal information to an advertiser.
- This agreement is the entire agreement between the parties hereto, and no representations, promises, agreements or understandings, written or oral, expressed or implied, by The Service, its employees, agents or representatives, not contained in this agreement shall be valid or binding.
- You will not include in your profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URL's or E-mail addresses other than where asked for it in the Confidential Personal Information section.
- Certain services, such as contacting other members, are a fee based services. You will be asked to provide payment information before you are able to contact other members.
- All fees, are non-refundable forty eight hours after payment has been received. No portions of the fees will be returned forty eight hours after you have been charged. The Service can, at its discretion, add time to your membership should you not be completely satisfied.
The Service reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to The Service, without notice, upon any breach of this Agreement by you which is brought to The Service' attention.
INDEMNITY BY MEMBER: You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Service, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of the The Service service, including any breach by you of the terms of this Agreement.
- You are responsible for logging out if your computer is accessible to others. This prevents unauthorized access.
- You will not post on The Service, or transmit to other The Service Members or Employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
-You will use The Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. The Service will cooperate with local law enforcement agencies in tracking any criminal activity.
-You will not include in your profile any offensive anatomical or sexual references, or offensive sexually suggestive or connotative language, and you will not post any photos containing nudity or personal information. The Service reserves the right, but has no obligation, to reject any profile or photo that does not comply with these prohibitions.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
-You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through The Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk E-mail to other The Service members. For protection of members against such conduct, The Service has imposed a 18 message-per-day limit on subscribers.
-Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through The Service, but not directly by The Service, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. The Service does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the service and neither adopts nor endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than The Service. Under no circumstances will The Service be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted ON The Service or transmitted to The Service members.
-By posting information or content to any public area of The Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to The Service and other The Service Members an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing.
- The Service owns and retains other proprietary rights in all services offered by The Service. The Service contains the copyrighted material, and other proprietary information of The Service, its licensors and licensees. In addition, other Members may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- Disclaimer of warranty: The Service provides service on an "as is" basis and grants no warranties of any kind, expressed, implied, statutory, in any communication with The Service or its representatives, or otherwise with respect to the service. The Service specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
-The Service does not warrant that your use of the The Service service will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free, or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the service will be corrected. The Service disclaims liability for, and no warranty is made with respect to, connectivity and availability.
- Limitation of liability: In no event will The Service be liable to you for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of data, data exposure due to breach, loss of programs, cost of procurement of substitute services or service interruptions) arising out of the use of or inability to use The Service, even if The Service or its agents or representatives know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or to any person other than you. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, The Service's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to The Service for the service during the term of membership.
- The Service does not screen members registering in any way whatsoever. As a result The Service will not be liable for any damages, direct, indirect, incidental and/or consequential, arising out of the use of this service, including, without limitation, to damages arising out of communicating and/or meeting with other members of this service, or introduced to you via this service. Such damages include, without limitation, physical damages, bodily injury and or emotional distress and discomfort. The Service asks all prospective participants if they are Jewish, and if they are single. The Service does not verify this information. Therefore, The Service is not liable for the integrity of statements made by members as to their Jewish identity, marital status and general background. It is incumbent and advised upon the user to verify any and all information relating to but not limited to this subject. It is advised to check references of any, and all members.
- This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida.
- The Member acknowledges having read, understood and agrees to the terms and conditions of this agreement in its entirety.